Hong Kong Academy of Ice Hockey Limited
Job Opening :
Program and Marketing Officer
(10-12 Months Full-time Contract)
(Job Ref No.: HKAIH/PMO/20210707)
The Hong Kong Academy of Ice Hockey (HKAIH) is a non-profit making sports organization founded in 2007, with the objective of promoting and developing ice hockey as a sport for all in Hong Kong. HKAIH provides the diversified and quality programs to young ice hockey players under the professional sport development system. We are looking for a high caliber candidate to join us for assisting the program operation and marketing campaigns for our various flagship and training programs, and signature youth league.
- Under the supervision of Strategy & Development Manager from program and marketing planning to implementation, progress monitoring and adherence assurance, and performance evaluation.
- Assist in branding positioning, market competitive survey & behavior analysis, theming & context planning, budgeting, etc.
- To prepare program enrollment materials and schedule update; manage the program inquiries and follow-up from public, parents & players, schools, and database maintenance.
- Work closely with the Coach and League Teams to manage the program operation and on-site support (zoning setting & administrative support, gear coordination and hygienic control, etc).
- Assist in developing social media synergetic strategies and featuring content among website, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, E-newsletter, and other applicable digital platforms.
- Assist in preparing basic simple in-house design for programs and event publicity materials.
- Assist in evaluating effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, and program retention rate.
- To embed positive coaching education into ice hockey and schools’ sports.
- Assist in partnership proposal write-up; provide insights and explore potential activation campaigns to cope with business growth.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- University degree holder in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Communication Or Sports-related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant experience in program operation or marketing aspect, preferably in sports organization/ NGO (but not a must). Recent graduate with related internship experience could be considered.
- Passionate about sports administration field.
- Matured, responsible and independent teammate with creative insights & outputs, open-minded and proactive attitude, willing to learn and take challenges.
- Capability of multi-tasking and tasks accomplishment under tight deadlines. Self-disciplined with positive attitude.
- Strong sociable and coordination skills with great attention to details in outcome.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese languages.
- Familiar with MS Office applications, and social networking tools.
- Analytical mind with figures and well-organized person; problem solving and project management skills are required.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, and basic photo/ video edit would be an advantage.
- Immediately available/ short-notice requirement would be an advantage.
Interested parties please send your profile including the (1) application letter, (2) full resume, (3) latest and expected salaries to Mr. Steve LAU, Strategy & Development Manager, Hong Kong Academy of Ice Hockey Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job position and reference number at email subject.
All application information provided will be treated in strict confidence for recruitment purpose only. Candidates who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the date of submission may hereby consider their applications unsuccessful.