Hong Kong Academy of Ice Hockey Limited
Job Opening :
Program and Marketing Communications Assistant/ Officer
(10-12 Months Full-time Contract)
(Job Ref No.: HKAIH/PMO)
The Hong Kong Academy of Ice Hockey (HKAIH) is a non-profit making sports organization founded in 2007, with the objective of promoting and developing ice hockey as a sport for all in Hong Kong. HKAIH provides the diversified and quality programs to young ice hockey players under the professional sport development system. We are looking for a high caliber candidate to join us for assisting the program operation and marketing communications campaigns for our various flagship and training programs, and signature youth league.
- Assist the Strategy & Development Manager from program and marketing communications planning to implementation, progress monitoring and performance evaluation.
- Assist in branding positioning and digital platforms management, theming & context planning, etc.
- To prepare program enrollment materials and schedule update; manage the program inquiries and follow-up from parents & players, partnered schools, and database maintenance.
- Assist in preparing basic simple design for publicity materials of our in-house programs and community events.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Tertiary education or university degree holder in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Communications/ Event Management/ Tourism/ Hospitality Or Sports-related discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years’ relevant work experience preferred. Recent graduate would be considered.
- Passionate about sports administration field.
- Matured and responsible teammate with inspiring insights & outputs, open-minded and proactive attitude, willing to learn and take challenges.
- Capability of multi-tasking and tasks accomplishment under deadlines.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese languages.
- Familiar with MS Office applications, and social networking tools.
- Knowledge of basic photo/ video edit would be an advantage.
- Immediately available/ short-notice requirement would be an advantage.
Interested parties please send your profile including the (1) application letter, (2) full resume, (3) latest and expected salaries to Mr. Steve LAU, Strategy & Development Manager, Hong Kong Academy of Ice Hockey Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job position and reference number at email subject.
All application information provided will be treated in strict confidence for recruitment purpose only. Candidates who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the date of submission may hereby consider their applications unsuccessful.